Brickcraft Masonry, Inc. is committed to providing
access to our web pages for individuals with disabilities.
Brickcraft Masonry, Inc. has been working to make its Web content accessible to as broad a user base as possible. Our site complies with best practices and standards as defined by Section 508 of the U.S. Rehabilitation Act and the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) of the World Wide Web Consortium Web Accessibility Initiative (W3C WAI).
Ultra Tan Studios® is monitored and tested regularly by internal and third party accessibility
consultants to identify any usability issues as well as discover new solutions
to further improve the accessibility of our site. Our current accessibility
- Alternative text detail for appropriate images and other non-text elements.
- Title attributes for additional information about links and indication
of new browser windows.
- Structural markup to indicate headings and lists to aid in page comprehension.
- Association of forms with labels.
- Association of all data cells in a data table with their headers.
of the site. If these technologies are not available, alternative content
is provided where necessary to ensure graceful degradation.
- Embedded documents and multimedia accessibility efforts are under way.
Brickcraft Masonry, Inc. will provide reasonable alternative formats upon request until this
effort is completed.
As we continue to improve our Web site, we will reflect any changes here
within our accessibility statement, so you will know the progress we are
If you use assistive technology (such as a Braille reader, a screen
reader, TTY, etc.) and the format of any material on our web sites interfere
with your ability to access the information, please contact